This team recognizes the need to alleviate human suffering in the world and connects the Nativity Community to Global Mission opportunities focusing on health care and literacy.
Current Global programs include:
Bangladesh School Project (BSP) with 3 major components:
- Nativity Scholars (educational assistance for 12 individuals who have attended the LAMB School in Bangladesh)
- Livingstone School Bangladesh (LSB), a project that includes financial assistance for construction and maintenance of school facilities. The school has about 200 students.
- Chaklabazar Village School, a project that includes financial assistance for construction of a satellite school and for teacher resources at a village school and student sponsorships for students from the village to attend LSB.
- Steve and Nancy Laible, email@example.com
Lutheran Aid To Medicine (LAMB)
LAMB is a health project of the World Mission Prayer League. Involvement with LAMB includes periodic help with facilities and staff development.
Global Health Ministries (GHM)
GHM has a mission of providing healthcare equipment, supplies and consultation services to Lutheran health care organizations abroad. A major activity has been involving women at Nativity Lutheran Church producing and assembling hygiene kits which are included in the GHM shipments.
- Nancy Laible, firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission is to be God’s hands and feet, God’s work and God’s love to those in Haiti. The focus is on helping Haitians help themselves so they can keep their families together. Nativity Lutheran Church sent an intergenerational group on a mission trip in 2015 to serve the people of Haiti.
- John Tomas, email@example.com