Each year we welcome extra visitors and guests at the holidays. Are you looking for a way to share your gifts of service and time this Christmas? Consider joining a team of peers to offer leadership and hospitality during this holiday season. Sign up as a family, a group of friends, or yourself.
1. Pick a time to share your “Welcoming Gift.”
Christmas Eve Service:
- 3:00 pm
- 5:00 pm
- 7:00 pm
- 9:00 pm
Christmas Day Service:
- 10:30 am
2. Pick a “Welcoming Gift” Opportunity.
- Usher 9:00 pm Christmas Eve
- Welcome Desk
- Decorating the Commons (Dec 22 from 2:00-2:00 pm)
- Snow Blowing/Shoveling (before or after worship)
- Communion Set Up (Dec. 24 at 7:00 pm, 9:00 pm; Dec. 25 at 10:30 am)
- Communion Servers (Dec. 24 at 7:00 pm, 9:00 pm; Dec. 25 at 10:30 am)
- Provide 3 dozen cookies
- Clean-up Crew (after the last service on Christmas Eve)
- Refreshments (Dec. 24 3:00, 7:00, 9:00 pm)
Do you have questions, or would you like to talk more about opportunities? Email Heather Anderson at email@example.com.
Photo by Ksenia Yakovleva on Unsplash