Lenten Series: “Finding the Words” Together
Each of us can grow in our faith by listening to others’ stories. This year’s Lenten theme, “Finding the Words,” will help us find ways to express our own experience of God. During each Wednesday Lenten worship, a Nativity member will share part of their faith story. Speakers for the series are Pastor Glenn, Pat Hendricks, Bonnie Morris, Freda Myhrwold, Julie Bonde and Jen Wannen.
Weekly reflection questions will encourage us to share aspects of our own faith stories. You’ll find notecards for answering that week’s question available in the Commons each Wednesday and the following weekend. After worship, we’d love for you to share your answer on our community “Story Wall” in the Commons! We look forward to taking this creative Lenten journey together.
Lenten Wednesday Schedule
Join us as we gather each Wednesday throughout Lent for worship, meals, service, and more!
- 11:45 am In-Person Worship
- 12:30 pm Soup Lunch in the Commons
- 5:30-6:30 pm Community Meal in Fellowship Hall
- 6:00 pm Group Viewing of Midday Lenten Worship in Room 218
- 5:30-8:30 pm Intergenerational Service Projects & Faith Practices Activities in Fellowship Hall & Commons—All ages are welcome!