Why Mission Partners?
(Select Non-Profit Organizations)
- Members of the Nativity Community are provided the opportunity to learn and serve.
- Nativity contributes to the impact of the Mission Partner and the Mission Partner increases the impact of Nativity’s Community Outreach Program.
- A financial investment in select Non-Profits is an investment in the members of our community, here, near, and afar.
MISSION PARTNER CRITERIA:
- A Non-Profit Organization.
- Their Mission, Vision, and Values align with Nativity’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
- The Mission falls underneath Nativity’s Outreach umbrella.
- There is a Mutual, Reciprocal Relationship between Nativity and the Mission Partner. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Providing opportunities for members of the Nativity Community to put their faith into action via volunteering and utilizing their gifts and passions.
- Providing the Nativity Community opportunities for education.
- Providing the Nativity Community opportunities for inter-generational activities.
Relationship Guidelines – Subject to Change on an Annual Basis:
- New Mission Partners will submit Applications by January 15 of the current year.
- Mission Partners will submit Annual Plans by January 15 of each calendar year.
- Mission Partners will submit Annual Reports by January 15 for the prior year.
- Nativity will provide an annual, predetermined amount of funding.
- Mission Partners will be promoted under the Community Outreach Program.
- An Active Liaison will represent the Mission Partner to the Nativity Community.