May is Mental Health Awareness Month
This week, Nativity Mental Health Connect is focusing on the importance of socialization & attitude!
Being connected is a proven way to keep yourself sharp and your brain engaged. Making a difference in the lives of others ultimately makes a difference in yours.
This week’s suggestions:
- Take a moment to really think about the passions and gifts God has given you.
- Now make a plan to pursue one thing that really means something to you.
- Looking for something different? Your city, schools, hospitals and non-profits love volunteers! You can make a difference today!
- Get together with friends regularly. Who have you been intending to get together with “someday soon”? Pick up the phone and call them!
- Focus on those things you are truly grateful for every day. Finding the positive in your life creates a sense of well-being. Think of three things you can thank God for today. Practice this
To join the Nativity Mental Health Connect Mailing List or for more information, contact:
Kurt Bachmayer, firstname.lastname@example.org