This weekend we’re happy to welcome back Luther Park’s Executive Director, Leah (McDougall) Pletscher. She’ll join us in worship and in the Commons to share the latest regarding Luther Park summer offerings and employment opportunities! You can also contact Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 472-4868.
- Special Dates to Note (More Details Below):
Nativity Week (June 25-30)
Luther Park Day Camp at Nativity (July 10-13)
Grandparent Camp (July 16-19)
Nativity Family Camp Weekend (August 18-20)
Summer Camp at Luther Park
Nativity Week at Luther Park is slated for June 25th – June 28th, 2023.
• Grades 1st – 4th (Sunday, June 25th – Wednesday, June 28th, 2023) Half Week in the Cabins
• Grades 3rd – 6th (Sunday, June 25th – Friday, June 30th, 2023) Full Week in the Cabins
• Grades 4th – 12th (Sunday, June 25th – Friday, June 30th, 2023) Full Week BEGINNER Horse Camp
• Grades 9th – 12th are encouraged to do the High School Leadership Training on Thursday, June 15th – Sunday, June 18th. Then, they are encouraged to come back as a “junior counselor” (or an LT, as we call them at Luther Park) and volunteer with a cabin during the week of June 25th – June 30th, 2023.
Nativity families can type in the discount code “NATIVITY” for a $100 scholarship from the church!
Grand Camp at Luther Park
Grand Camp at Luther Park is a fun way for Grandparents and Grandchildren to spend some planned time together doing all the fun and meaningful activities of camp together! This camp is July 16th – 19th, 2023 and is open to all ages.
Luther Park Day Camp at Nativity
Luther Park Day Camp at Nativity is July 10th – 13th, 2023. This is the week that Luther Park staff come to Nativity and bring all the fun camp activities with them. Day Camp will be half days with the programming done in the morning. Registration is done on the Nativity website. More information is coming! LEAH MIGHT HAVE THIS INFORMATION???
Camp Getaway for Families at Luther Park
Camp Getaway for Nativity Families at Luther Park is August 18th – 20th, 2023. Spend the weekend with other Nativity families. Grandparents and extended family are welcome to join in for this weekend, too. These weekends are what you make of them- swim and use the watercraft in the beautiful lake 26, participate in activities hosted by the staff, relax in the fresh air or just enjoy being at camp with your family and others! Pricing, lodging and registration can be found on the Luther Park Website.
You can register for camp programs online at www.lutherparkdanbury.com. Simply click on “Register Here.” You can also contact Luther Park with questions by email at email@example.com or by phone at (715) 656-7244.