What is the Nativity Council?
The Nativity Council is the governing board for Nativity Lutheran Church. The Council is made up of the officers of the congregation, President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Senior Pastor and four to six members of Nativity identified as “members at large.” Terms of service are one or two year terms. The Council focuses on vision for the future, defining a budget to accomplish that vision and setting policy as needed to govern the vision. Nativity Council does not manage the day-to-day ministry of Nativity. Nativity staff, with the leadership of the senior pastor, develop, implement and give oversight to the day-to-day ministries. In 2016 Nativity Council developed a vision for the next three to five years by discerning some very interesting data and listening to where the Holy Spirit is leading us. Council meets 11 times a year and meetings last approximately 90 minutes. Council minutes are available in hard copy in the welcome center.
2017 Nativity Lutheran Church Council
- Tom Wadell – President email@example.com
- Brian Buck – Vice President firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue Lyon – Secretary email@example.com
- James Smith – Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachel Dungca – Member at Large email@example.com
- Keith Kendall – Member at Large firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eric Mosvick – Member at Large email@example.com
- Mary Peterson – Member at Large firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Warren – Member at Large email@example.com
- Grant Wyffels – Member at Large firstname.lastname@example.org