What is the Nativity Council?
Nativity Council is the governing board for Nativity Lutheran Church. The Council is made up of the of cers of the congregation, President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer, Senior Pastor and 4-6 members of Nativity identi ed as “members at large”. Terms of service are two year terms, with council members serving up to three terms (6 years). The Council focuses on vision for the future, de ning budget to accomplish that vision and setting policy as needed to govern the vision. Nativity Council does not manage the day-to-day ministry of Nativity. Nativity Staff with the leadership of the Senior Pastor develop, implement and give oversight to the day-to-day ministries. Nativity Council has identi ed priorities and initiatives for 2018. Council meets 11 times a year and meetings last approximately 2 hours.
Nativity Council 2018
2017 Nativity Lutheran Church Council
- Tom Wadell – President firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brian Buck – Vice President email@example.com
- Sue Lyon – Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
- James Smith – Treasurer email@example.com
- Rachel Dungca – Member at Large firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keith Kendall – Member at Large email@example.com
- Eric Mosvick – Member at Large firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mary Peterson – Member at Large email@example.com
- Jim Warren – Member at Large firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grant Wyffels – Member at Large email@example.com