Focusing our strength and resources, we will build relationships, grow spiritually, and serve neighbor, here, near, and afar.
What is our mission?
Loved by God we love others courageously.
What are our core values?
These are the timeless guiding principles for our Church.
- Spiritual Growth (Becoming more like Jesus Christ).
- Hospitality (An environment of spiritual, emotional and physical safety).
- Innovation and Adaptability (We are flexible, value new ideas and expect change).
- Community (We welcome people where they are and meet them with humility. We are stronger when we collaborate with our neighbors – individuals and organizations – to love others).
- Authenticity (Our words are consistent with our actions).
- Justice and Mercy (Conducting daily activities with fairness, generosity and equity, and taking up care and cause of the vulnerable).
What is our core scripture?
Gospel of Matthew 22:37-40
“‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the greatest and first commandment. And a second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”
Gospel of Matthew 28:19-20
“Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
“He has told you, O mortal, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God.”